Support the Student Emergency Fund!
Make a Gift and Make a Difference
Financial assistance is available for current students, both undergraduate and graduate, who encounter a sudden and unexpected emergency. Examples of an emergency need include:
- Medications and additional costs related to medical care
- Books and other essential academic expenses
- Safety needs (i.e. changing a lock)
- Replacement of essential personal belongings due to fire, theft, or natural disaster
- Travel costs related to a death or illness in the immediate family
How Can YOU Make a Difference?
Your gift to the Student Emergency Fund will make an impact in the lives of students who need assistance as a result an unexpected event. This fund needs to be increased to help all the students who are in need throughout the year. Your gift, combined with others, will make a difference.